- We apologise to the people of Rwanda, says President Kenyatta
- US Seeks End To Herdsmen, Farmers Crisis In North Central Nigeria
- I will tell Nigerians if I am leaving APC – Fani Kayode
- Nkandla stories are ‘white people’s lies’, says Blade Nzimande
- No Problems with Zuma’s Candidacy Rules – IEC
- President Jonathan’s Speech: National Conference Delegates Pledge to Build Better Nigeria
- Radical Cleric, Makaburi Gunned Down In Mombasa
- Nigeria Assumes Rotating Presidency Of UN Security Council
- Jailed Gumbura Faces Fresh Rape Charge
- Doctors Successfully Remove Bullet Lodged In Baby Osinya’s Head
- Michael Joseph Unveils First M-Pesa Service In Europe
- Dollarization Not Cause Of Cedi Depreciation – Bawumia
- Leviev Group to launch phosphate mining plant off Namibian coast
- U.S. Suspends Some Aid Over Anti-Gay Law
- Tanzania-Zambia Railway to be extended to Burundi
- Oscar Pistorius Trial – Court Shown Crime Scene Photos
- The Will of the People Will Triumph – Hichilema
- Prez Mahama Cannot Be Trusted – PPP
- Rwandair Acquires Dual Class Nextgen Aircraft
- Ugandan troops to form UN guard force in Somalia
RWANDA - Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta has apologised to Rwandans for the failure to intervene as...
NIGERIA - The United States government says it is interested in the return of peace to...
NIGERIA - Former Minister of Aviation and one of the fiercest critics of President Goodluck Jonathan,...
SOUTH AFRICA - Higher Education Minister Blade Nzimande has described articles about President Jacob Zuma and...
SOUTH AFRICA - The IEC said Jacob Zuma meets all the requirements necessary to be a...
NIGERIA - Delegates at the ongoing National Conference on Tuesday continued discussions of President Goodluck Jonathan’s...